2 I am a pianist, classically trained.
3. I am a shopaholic, in particular-bargain shopping (Yes I AM like The Girl with the Green Scarf).
4. I have an extremely short attention span and can change topics three times in one sentence.
5. I get obsessed with new hobbies and projects, I won't rest until I feel I have accomplished something (not necessarily to completion).
6. I can speak Cantonese but cannot read Chinese characters so I feel like a dumb illiterate girl when asking for menu translations in Asia.
7. I have to brush my teeth before breakfast.
8. I don't like to listen to music for fun. I prefer silence when I'm not working!
10. I hate bananas and feet.
11. I have severe sinus problems, causing me immense pain when flying. I once cried out to the air hostess but she ignored me.
12. I cannot understand foreign accents, nor can I imitate them. It becomes very awkward when being served in restaurants and I keep saying "pardon?"
13. People always mistake me for someone else, especially in shops. They're always so adamant they saw me in there just before - as if I've changed clothes or that I'm somebody's sister/daughter and even mum!
14. I love babies.
15. If I wasn't accepted into Music, I probably would have ended up as a scientist... Or a hairdresser.